1. What is meant by demon possession?
a. A condition where a human being has a demon inhabiting him or her.
b. A condition where a demon controls a human being’s will.
c. A condition where a inhabiting demon controls the mind, body, and will of a
d. A condition that is the cause of all mental illness.
To learn more, see What is Demon Possession?
2. Is indwelling a human being the only way a fallen angel canaffect a human being?
To learn more, see What Can Satan and His Demons Do?
3. Physical illness and disease can be caused by:
a. Unfallen angels.
b. Fallen angels.
c. Holy Spirit.
e. All of the above.
4. All Christians have the means to exorcise a demon?
To learn more, see Exorcism
5. Is it possible for Christians to have a demon?
a. Yes, it is possible.
b. No, it is not possible.
To learn more, see Can a Christian have a demon? Part 1: the Issue
What can Demons do or Not do?
©2008 Helpmewithbiblestudy.org. A resource for learning how to read the Bible.
Browse Related Articles
Systematic Study: The Doctrine on Angels
Back: What can Demons do or Not do?